Mysterious Knitting

Just my blog...I also have a Finnish version of this.

lauantaina, lokakuuta 29, 2011

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Dear readers, my SKF (Secret Knitting Friend) sent me some yarn I did not expect at all. I don't know what to do! I mean that yarn is so fine it needs a perfect project! It is merino wool. That in turn means it is thin. Very thin. It is fingering weight to be exact. I think I should join a little thicker yarn beside it, so that I could make something beautiful of it. But what is that beautiful thing? If only I knew! I'd knew one pattern I could use, but the gauge issue may be a little bit problematic. In other words I could run out of yarn! Maybe I join something beside that fine yarn, and knit something anyway. Something, that pleases the daughter of my only maternal cousin. Let's knit, shall we?

Tunnisteet:

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

Comments are always welcome!

<< Home