Mysterious Knitting

Just my blog...I also have a Finnish version of this.

perjantaina, lokakuuta 18, 2019

A surprise on my needles

Dear readers, I'm not going to tell you what I have on my needles. I can only tell you it is something blue. It is meant to be a surprise for someone I know. That someone has a wife and children. My plan is to surprise the wife too. And it seems I may have to knit another blanket for a prince or a princess.
How so?
A friend of mine told me one certain person has already privately committed to his girlfriend. The big "I do!" day is in November. There's no chance I could make them a congratulating gift, but if I keep hurry, I may have time to make a present for a prince or a princess. But all this is secret. Sometimes I hate secrets, but I must keep them, wanted or not. I want the targets to be surprised.
Let's knit, shall we?

Tunnisteet: , , ,

0 Comments:

Lähetä kommentti

Comments are always welcome!

<< Home